It looks like the $100 e-gift card is only valid if you purchase on a 2-year agreement or payments.  If you chose retail, you get a free Chromecast, but no Gift Card.

mogulman said:   It looks like the $100 e-gift card is only valid if you purchase on a 2-year agreement or payments.  If you chose retail, you get a free Chromecast, but no Gift Card.
  Updated thanks!

Looks like Iphone 4

latest and greatest, and yet 32 GB I say WTF Google????????

699+tax for a basically Nexus phone?! this is supposed to be a deal?

I was hoping Verizon/Google would do the same thing they did for the newest iPhone and let Nexus owners upgrade at a discount, but alas... the Nexus 5x and 6p aren't even eligible for the $300 "trade in" offer that Verizon is doing for the Pixel. Disappointing.

$299 2yr contract + $350 ETF - $100 giftcard + free chromecast

I remember when Nexus used to be $200...

$399 before Christmas.

freejunkmail said:   I remember when Nexus used to be $200...
  Agreed... loved my old Nexus 4.

What I can't really understand is that you can regularly buy a Moto X Pure 32gb for $249... which gives you a big 4k screen (actually bigger than the Pixel XL) in what is basically a stock Android phone.  While the Pixel is a better spec'd phone (3gb vs 4gb, somewhat faster processor, interesting camera, but no microSD slot), I find it hard to believe that it's worth 3 times the cost.  

Everyone believes they can charge Apple Premium for their first gen products.

cr3s said:   Everyone believes they can charge Apple Premium for their first gen products.
I would argue a lot with "first gen" as a description of any Android product at this point, and at the same time totally agree that Google is trying to charge Apple Zombies prices for their first hardware model--crazy.

Google Pixel major price reduction in 3.........2.........1

freejunkmail said:   I remember when Nexus used to be $200...
Retail price? Or with promotional discounts?
http://www.businessinsider.com/google-pixel-vs-nexus-price-chart... 
The cheapest Nexus (retail price) supposedly was the Nexus 5 (and 4) at $349. The Nexus 6 from 2 years ago was $649 (32GB)
miqie said:   Google Pixel major price reduction in 3.........2.........1
  Let me know when the countdown reaches 0  I suspect it won't be this year - I'll probably get the 6P instead for now. Amazon warehouse deals had it for about 300 recently.

So Google thinks its cool to design phones that look like iphones! They even copies the price range

verizon is offering upto $300 on trade-ins for getting a pixel. I wonder if that is a better deal - I do want this phone for its size and camera. My turbo2 feels large in my small hands

WTF 700 dollars for a carrier locked phone,,good Luck

HELL and NO. and verizon make that NO NO and NO. Amazon Fire Phone like sale soon.

These phones are $650 and $770 respectively for an unlocked phone direct from Google. The "free" Chromecast that you could otherwise buy for $35 is costing you a $30~$50 premium on top of the phone. You're basically getting locked into a two year contract for a carrier locked phone, just to get a $100 gift card. That's about seven to eight hundred dollars worth of "Meh " to me.

Hejj said:   These phones are $650 and $770 respectively for an unlocked phone direct from Google. The "free" Chromecast that you could otherwise buy for $35 is costing you a $30~$50 premium on top of the phone. You're basically getting locked into a two year contract for a carrier locked phone, just to get a $100 gift card. That's about seven to eight hundred dollars worth of "Meh " to me.

Yeah this doesn't seem like a great deal at all. The unlocked phones direct from Google can also be financed at 0%. They say 24 months at $24.07 so you're actually saving a dollar at the end of the term on the $649.99 price.

Does it not look identical to Huawei Honor 5x?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/huawei-honor-5x-4g-with-16gb-memory-cell-phone-(unlocked)-silver/5217601.p?id=bb5217601&skuId=5217601

Also, when you are paying $700... why not have buttons for Home and Back...

cbronsom said:   Looks like Iphone 4
  Looks like the ugly step-brother of the iPhone 4. That phone is hideous. 

The way the free Daydream offer reads, I think I can still get the Daydream if I buy from Best Buy. No?

Buy from Best Buy, and then fill out the form at: https://www.yourwirelessrebatecenter.com/promocenter/verizonwire...

Will this work?

anyone? anyone? Buehler?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017