posted 48 years ago by
5vcr
Thrifty Member

Apple 10-Ft MFi-Certified Lightning Cable: 3-Pack
You can never have enough Lightning cables to keep all of your Apple devices charged, and with these 10-ft, MFi-certified monster cables, you'll have more flexibility than ever. Keep a cable at your office, in your bag, by your bed, or anywhere you might need to grab a quick charge. When it says MFi-certified, you know these cables are guaranteed to work perfectly with your Apple devices.

• Gain a ton of flexibility w/ 10-ft Lightning cables
  • Sync & charge your devices without jumping out of bed or your office chair
  • Ensure your connected devices stay safe thanks to MFi-certification
  • Enjoy optimal convenience with the unique reversible design

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
don't know about you all, but the long cables I have (except the anker brand ones I have) charge slower and have a longer time to transfer via pc. shrug, but for off brands i stick to 3ft max.

critten said:   don't know about you all, but the long cables I have (except the anker brand ones I have) charge slower and have a longer time to transfer via pc. shrug, but for off brands i stick to 3ft max.

I have a non-MFi cable that slowly charged slower and eventually failed.
I have an Amazon Basic MFi-Certified cable which charges normally.   The cable is thicker than the normal shorter cables. 

From the description, "these 10-ft, MFi-certified monster cables", I'm assuming they will be lower gauged wires and capable of delivering the necessary current to charge.
Also, I'm hoping they are actual Apple cables as there's a tag "by Apple" under the price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017