posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman 7 PC RED Hex Key Set + $3.99 Back in Shop Your Way Points
$3.99
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-7-pc-red-hey-key-set/p-00903952000P 

2-7 PIECE RED HEX SET. The tool is simple, small and light, so it is easy to carry & store. The contact surfaces of the screw or bolt are protected from external damage

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks OP!  In for 2.  Received 9,017 points ($9.01) 

Members get 100% back in points when you purchase a Craftsman 7 PC Hex Key Set at Sears. Points valid for 90 days. Instore and online

Points DO NOT roll (which is generally the case with these types of deals). Meaning you will only get back what you pay out of pocket.

Price just went up to $4.07 in the last couple hours. It's still 100% back in points, but what kind of price increase is that?

Red is unavailable now, but lime green is still $4.07 and black is $4.19. Both with 100% points back. Pink, blue and orange at $4.99 full price but NOT 100% points back.

wmnetid said:   Points DO NOT roll (which is generally the case with these types of deals). Meaning you will only get back what you pay out of pocket.
  Can you explain more? Are you saying the points expire differently than regular points, or that if you pay with points, you don't earn more points on that?

Another update: when I went to pick up my online order for 2 sets today (which was all Sears.com said was available at my local store), I found the red, green and black sets all in store and priced at $3.99 with the 100% points back. So 5 stocking stuffers for free Also, the "lime" green isn't so much lime as just a bright light green, so if the "lime" color was a deterrent to some, take that in consideration.

Good deal. In for one. Thanks op.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017