posted 48 years ago by
prettyinpink2904
Deal Hunter

I received an email this morning from Kohl's titled Extra 20% Off + $5 Off. Stack em and save big. It has a coupon at the top for $5 off your purchase that expires Monday. I receive their emails in 2 accounts and got it in both!

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks!  Received the email in all 3 accounts and successfully loaded them to my wallet in the Kohl's app.

Thanks. Missed it first time through my emails this AM.

Can you combine multiple $5 coupons or just the 20% coupon?

mikemantis said:   Can you combine multiple $5 coupons or just the 20% coupon?
 You are able to combine multiple $5 coupons.

Thanks OP, I ignored it earlier.

Totally would have missed it. TYVM OP!

email says: $5 COUPON IS VALID ON A MINIMUM $5 PRE-TAX PURCHASE FOR ONE TRANSACTION October
6, 2016 through October 10, 2016 IN STORE AND ONLINE WITH ANY TENDER TYPE. Coupon must
be surrendered at time of in-store purchase or Promo Code must be entered at Kohls.com to
receiv e discount. Coupon cannot be combined w ith another $5 off $5 coupon, but may be
combined w ith other offers.

Just bought some clothes for $20 in the store and they let me use four of the $5 Kohls cash coupons loaded to my Kohls wallet, scanned each one from my phone. I think the maximum is 6 Kohls cash coupons per transaction.

Thanks OP. I would have missed this if not for your post.

Thanks!  I had deleted the email.  Mine was titled "Bring home a touch of fall with an extra 20% & $5 off!"  

thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017