posted 2 months ago by
parmenides
Senior Member - 1K

Look out for email, Staples Mystery Rewards are back! Expiring 10/13/16.  Details:

*Valid 10/6/16-10/13/16 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Offer must be presented in store at checkout to determine value of Mystery Reward. Mystery Reward is only available via this email and can only be redeemed by the original recipient of this email. Planned Offer Distribution: (3) $1,000 Mystery Rewards. (595) $500 Mystery Reward. (1,786) $250 Mystery Rewards. (2,977) $100 Mystery Rewards. (59,549) $50 Mystery Rewards. (297,744) $25 Mystery Rewards. (893,230) $10 Mystery Rewards. Approximately (4,698,985) $5 Mystery Rewards. Rewards are not redeemable for cash. Staples is not liable for unclaimed or expired rewards. Staples Rewards® cannot be redeemed for or applied against cash, taxes, credit remittance, shipping charges, custom printing orders placed online, promotional products, any purchases made on print.Staples.com, staplescopycenter.com, staplespromotionalproducts.com, staplescustomprint.btobsource.com, appcenter.Staples.com, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, postage stamps, prior purchases, Staples Industrial(sm) purchases, purchases made on staplesmobile.com, or purchases on third-party websites. Purchases eligible for rewards is the amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons and rewards redemptions. To the extent that Product specific coupons were applied pro rata in a transaction in the past for the purposes of calculating Qualifying Purchase Amount(s) for Rewards, this means such coupons were proportionately allocated across all items purchased in a given transaction. Purchases made pursuant to a contract with Staples Contract & Commercial, Inc., are not eligible for the Staples Rewards Program. The sale, barter or transfer of rewards, except by Staples, is expressly prohibited. Abuse of the Staples Rewards program, including violation of program policies, or other improper conduct as determined by Staples, may result in legal action, cancellation of member's account, exclusion from the program, forfeiture of all rewards accrued, and liability for past rewards redeemed. If reward is not redeemed in full on an in-store purchase, a one-time-only coupon with the expiration date of the original reward will be printed for any remaining balances of $1.00 or more. Balance coupon may be used for future store purchases. Expired rewards cannot be reissued. Staples reserves the right to change the rewards program at any time without notice.

30 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Got 31870 too. I got $5 all the time, so ...

rated:
I have the same 31870, so guessing that is the $5 variety.

rated:
trudi said:   I have the same 31870, so guessing that is the $5 variety.

Yep, probably so.  Got a $50 once with this promotion, which was nice.  Anyhow, free $$!

rated:
I got 31870 also. So, probably $5.

rated:
I may stop over before the hurricane hits!

rated:
hmmm, mine starts with 62540 so maybe worth something good. In the past you could do online chat to get the value. Also, make sure you are looking at the number to the right, the one on the left is your Staples Reward number.

Update:  Online chat can no longer look up the value 
SD says this is worth $25

rated:
I got 31870 $5 for me!

rated:
same for me....thanks OP for posting, I missed this email.

rated:
robstrash said:   hmmm, mine starts with 62540 so maybe worth something good. In the past you could do online chat to get the value. Also, make sure you are looking at the number to the right, the one on the left is your Staples Reward number.

Update:  Online chat can no longer look up the value 
SD says this is worth $25

that should be pretty good, you should have your happy face on
rest of us are stuck with 5s

rated:
I also got code starting with 62540...that means I have got 25$ off on anything..it there a limit that I needs to spend something to get $25 or this is just free $25 dollars...can anyone confirm

rated:
Yes, it just takes off $25 from your order.  If you spend less you get a little paper receipt with balance.  Looking at the ad, can get 5 reams of paper for $30.99 with $18 ER so spend $6 out of pocket (with $25 reward) plus tax and get $18 ER back.  Works out to just under $10 here in NJ but I have 10 reams of paper and don't print much but it's $10 real money so probably gonna get more.

rated:
Maybe I got a good one for a change

25480, so far no info

rated:
LORENW said:   Maybe I got a good one for a change

25480, so far no info

31870 - $5
25458 - $10 
62540 - $25 
29918 - $5
42756  - ?
00311  - ?
47163 - ?
90440  - $50

or

$50 - 90440 
$25 - 6254 
$10 - 25458 
$10 - 25358 
$5 - 31870 
$5 - 29918 
$? - 22815 
$? - 59083 
$? - 90919 
$? - 2378 

This is a copy/paste. Credit to the other site.

rated:
jugadek said:   I also got code starting with 62540...that means I have got 25$ off on anything..it there a limit that I needs to spend something to get $25 or this is just free $25 dollars...can anyone confirm

It's $25 in rewards, spend them on anything that Staples Rewards are good for!

rated:
I didn't get an email, but I did get a $5 off $5 coupon in my Wallet.

rated:
I received an "anniversary" coupon/rewards for $5.

rated:
I got a rock.

No email and nothing other than 30% off a tape dispenser and the regular easytech coupons in my coupon wallet.

rated:
Coolness. According to dealsnmoredeals' post at least, it looks like I scored $25. Happy day.

rated:
gooddealie said:   I got a rock.

No email and nothing other than 30% off a tape dispenser and the regular easytech coupons in my coupon wallet.

I got the same nothing.  I get the dumbest emails from them with awful subject lines.  When I open them they make no sense...just a tease for the same old offers.

rated:
I think I figured out why I didn't get the email - when they recently updated their website last, I think the selection in my account profile that asks whether I want to receive emails about deals and promotions was reset back to "no". This afternoon I checked and found it set to no, so I changed the setting back to yes. So hopefully that will get me back on the marketing list.

rated:
Never try to make sense out of how/why one receives these offers from Staplez (or most any other retailer for that matter). I got this (the $5 variety), but it is the first dollars-off coupon I have gotten from Staplez in well over a year, maybe two. I am not a frequent shopper there as the nearby locations closed in recent years, and it requires a trip out of my way to shop now.

rated:
get it

rated:
gooddealie said:   I think I figured out why I didn't get the email - when they recently updated their website last, I think the selection in my account profile that asks whether I want to receive emails about deals and promotions was reset back to "no". This afternoon I checked and found it set to no, so I changed the setting back to yes. So hopefully that will get me back on the marketing list.
  Thanks for the heads-up.  Same situation here... not sure why it got reset!

rated:
Wow, same here - I was set to "no" as well.  Would not have known had you not posted about it, gooddealie.  Thanks!

rated:
another year, yet more slights from Staples  Haven't received a Mystery rewards in over a year.

Even double checked my Staples profile settings others were talking about.  Haven't touched them in years, but they're still set to 'yes', to receive email savings.

rated:
Mine ends in 554, which I can't seem to find the value of...

rated:
doveroftke said:   Mine ends in 554, which I can't seem to find the value of...
  You need to look at the numbers that the coupon code STARTS with

rated:
brusbrother said:   
doveroftke said:   Mine ends in 554, which I can't seem to find the value of...
  You need to look at the numbers that the coupon code STARTS with

Duh, I feel stupid. Thanks.

rated:
Thanks op, I missed this - too much Staples spam.
Green 4 u.

rated:
Sweet, used my $25 to get the Kapersky with $22 EasyRebate and included 4 pack of Kleenex for $0.96 so I made $21.04 on this deal

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016