posted 48 years ago by
TeamAllen
Enthusiastic Member

https://jet.com/product/Bug-A-Salt-20-Salt-Gun/3a2e00f1a3764300b773bec650ac9974 
Don't forget to waive Free return in cart and get an even lower price - Coupon "TRIPLE15 " for 15% off on first THREE orders (order minimum of $35, maximum discount $30) or Coupon "SAVE10 " for $10 Off (min. order $35, can be used 3x only) - The Yellow BUG-A-SALT 2.0 with increased power and durability. 
This is no joke! The Bug-A-Salt shoots a shotgun spray of regular table salt and decimates flies on contact. A surefire fun way to enjoy a disgusting task. Rid your house of all those pesky pests and have a blast while doing it.
- Sold directly from manufacturer! NEW, 2.0 IMPROVED, & RE-ENGINEERED MODEL.
- No batteries required,Pop-up sight indicator.
- More Power and Greater Accuracy with less salt per shot.
- Texturized Handgrip for non-slip cocking.
- 90 DAY WARRANTY included with proof of purchase from Jet.com
SKU#: 3a2e00f1a3764300b773bec650ac9974
UPC#: 783583185363 

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Save10 cannot be used unless first order. I had only ordered from them once before and would not let me use this. Would have been good price though.

likeaw said:   Save10 cannot be used unless first order. I had only ordered from them once before and would not let me use this. Would have been good price though.
  SAVE10 can only be used once. TRIPLE15 can be used on your first 3 orders.

This thing is ridiculous!

I'm still waiting on a handheld, insect frying laser...  though just as I finished writing that I realize anything strong enough to kill insects almost immediately probably would have issues starting fires everywhere else. 

got one of these as a gift a year or two back. It does kill/maim/injure bugs, but you need to be a couple of inches away from them when you fire, your not blasting salt for feet. If you are in a high humidity area the granulated table salt will "clump" into a solid in the hopper.

gag/fun gift.... sure.

Useful... not so much.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017