Posted with ToGo

Tenda W311M N150 Nano USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter
Free AR + $3.99 Ship
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833555009 

Apply Code: EMCFEEL39

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
Not FAR.~~$9.99Sale Ends in 7 Days (Thu)
Save: $14.00 (58%)
$4.99 after $5.00  rebate
$3.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)

One egg for yesterday's technology...skip

JOHNLOGIC said:   Not FAR.~~$9.99Sale Ends in 7 Days (Thu)

If I am seeing this right, there is the rebate here and you can also apply the coupon code for $4.99 off making it free plus shipping. The rebate and coupon code are two different things. 

Newegg is racking up my free CC rewards this week!

not bad

I bought one of these a couple years ago when Newegg had a similar sale. It does the job. Keeps an old laptop online.

Neilium said:   
JOHNLOGIC said:   Not FAR.~~$9.99Sale Ends in 7 Days (Thu)

If I am seeing this right, there is the rebate here and you can also apply the coupon code for $4.99 off making it free plus shipping. The rebate and coupon code are two different things. 

My error.

Thanks for your input, I was hesitating because of the 3x 1 star reviews, but if it works I guess it worth it.

Weird, all the reviews are from 2012. I guess nobody bought them after seeing 3 bad reviews ...? Perhaps Newegg is just trying to make space in their warehouse. There are some more relevant reviews on Microcenter's site. It will work with a Raspberry Pi. Apparently it uses the Ralink RT5370 chipset.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017