posted 48 years ago by
horizon6
Senior Member - 3K

Very early Link to images and price listings courtesy of the Frugal Hotspot

Views
15 Comments
Add Comment
Woo-hoo! Stacy is on sale again!

Wow, 3 weeks advance notice. Thank you and let me prepare my thin wallet.

ricola! (I don't like the sugar free kind)

wow

Do we have to show this coupon to get the discounted price or it is already marked down in Costco ?

KVA said:   Do we have to show this coupon to get the discounted price or it is already marked down in Costco ?
You must not be a Costco member. Costco coupons have been automatic discounts for the last several years.  

Same as last year s and year before for the food items......best deals for Lindy, tinker, granola bars.....and much more

Thanx op

Costco Coupon link (via/on the link provided here) just popped up bogus/nasty infection cure ad!

horizon6 said:    Very early Link to images and price listings courtesy of the Frugal Hotspot
  I always wonder why so much green for costco coupon book? I understand this one is very early link, but otherwise the coupon book is always available at costco.com, but still it gets so many greens as if it's rare to find. Just wondering.

thanks , great find

gangt said:   
horizon6 said:    Very early Link to images and price listings courtesy of the Frugal Hotspot
  I always wonder why so much green for costco coupon book? I understand this one is very early link, but otherwise the coupon book is always available at costco.com, but still it gets so many greens as if it's rare to find. Just wondering.

if you know there's a coupon coming, you can defer that purchase to get the discount. while costco will price match purchases made up to 30 days previously, you must get in the returns line which can be a long wait.

Grab her right in the pita chips!

EradicateSpam said:   Woo-hoo! Stacy is on sale again!
  Grab her right in the pita chips!

Yeah, that's really early this time. The sooner the better.

I want Costco food court BOGO coupona'

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017