MommyOfHAndK
Ancient Member

Now also with gluten free pasta.
Dine in only
NEPB

15 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Eating there 3X a day, 11:00 am, 4:00 PM then 8:30 PM I never get tired of noodle. unlimited card works well and they never check ID

rated:
cbronsom said:   Eating there 3X a day, 11:00 am, 4:00 PM then 8:30 PM I never get tired of noodle. unlimited card works well and they never check ID
  I am just speech.....less...

rated:
cbronsom said:   Eating there 3X a day, 11:00 am, 4:00 PM then 8:30 PM I never get tired of noodle. unlimited card works well and they never check ID
  If you're eating there 3x a day, then they definitely don't need to be checking ID...you should be on a first name basis with all of the employees.

rated:
...soon to be first name basis with EMTs.

rated:
boil in a bag noodles
boil in a bag sauce
frozen "breadsticks" the same quality as subway sandwich bread.
boil in a bag soup (with a few carrots from USFoods added on on premesis so people think it's fresh

rated:
My neighbor gave me a $25 Olive Garden gift card 2 years ago for feeding his cats while he was away.  I hesitate to eat there because of bad past experience being served over-salted and cheesy food.  I might trade for an Amazon gift card of lessor value.

rated:
po90260 said:   My neighbor gave me a $25 Olive Garden gift card 2 years ago for feeding his cats while he was away.  I hesitate to eat there because of bad past experience being served over-salted and cheesy food.  I might trade for an Amazon gift card of lessor value.
 I haven't been in years either, but around here they used to have a full bar. Just go in, have 2-3 drinks and bounce somewhere else for dinner. 

rated:
Im going to go tomorrow, i have been waiting for this moment for a year to disgust those around me with how much of this crap i am going to eat in one sitting

rated:
Stubtify said:   
po90260 said:   My neighbor gave me a $25 Olive Garden gift card 2 years ago for feeding his cats while he was away.  I hesitate to eat there because of bad past experience being served over-salted and cheesy food.  I might trade for an Amazon gift card of lessor value.
 I haven't been in years either, but around here they used to have a full bar. Just go in, have 2-3 drinks and bounce somewhere else for dinner. 

Someone wrote, in an article in a specifically local magazine, that he mostly stopped drinking, but when he falls off the wagon, he goes to the bar at Olive Garden because it guarantees he won't meet anyone he knows.

rated:
Problem is that they bring out pasta v slowly.....so ending up waiting idly...😕

rated:
So every time a meat or shrimp topping is added to pasta, there is additional charge? Or is it one time extra charge?

rated:
prastogi said:   Problem is that they bring out pasta v slowly.....so ending up waiting idly...😕
  That's a dumb restaurant policy then.

The slower they work, the more time you take up a table during peak hours, the less you spend per hour.  
They will only do that during slow periods.

rated:
harrisonh said:   boil in a bag noodles
boil in a bag sauce
frozen "breadsticks" the same quality as subway sandwich bread.
boil in a bag soup (with a few carrots from USFoods added on on premesis so people think it's fresh

Actually I think the pasta is just portion bagged like Vapianos and cooked traditionally since it is cheap and easier -- the sauces are certainly pre-pack though.  

I actually like Subway's bread -- and the breadsticks.  Dough freezes pretty well, just let it rise and you are good to go.

All that said, I agree with the other poster - they aren't exactly quick on refills.  Just like the unlimited Salad/Soup/Breadsticks -- you eat a lot of salad in between the hot deliveries.  The one time a crew I worked with really "enjoyed" that one it was a 2 hour lunch.  (end of project, so we had plenty of time waiting for end of contract.

rated:
Service was really slow, i was seated at 2pm and by 4pm i had only 3 bowls. I just said screw it and left, not sure i wanna go back. Last year the one time i went i ate about 12-15 because they kept asking my order when thy gave me a new one......

Kinda lame for 15 bucks

They didn't take my coupons either :/

rated:
docjoo said:   So every time a meat or shrimp topping is added to pasta, there is additional charge? Or is it one time extra charge?
  Went on Friday for the first time this year. Nope, you don't pay for each refill. You pay $9.99 +$4.29 for grilled chicken topping , which is the priciest - others around $3.50 - one time and you get your refill bowl topped with grilled chicken each time. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017