Arotek Laser Lights Projector with Moving Star Pattern & RF Remote Control - $65.99(with $14 Off code) + FreeShipping @Amazon (#1 best seller product now)

Price: 65.99 

$14 Off Coupon code:  2LJYEYBV

Product Link: http://www.amazon.com/Arotek-Christmas-Projector-Lighting-Waterproof/dp/B01L71ZBFY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=laser+light+projector 

Color: Green & Blue 

Features:

• Upgraded laser lights combining dynamic Blue and Green colors for a festive star projection.
  • Aluminum body design, IP65 waterproof and FDA approved making it perfectly safe for outdoor and indoor use, even low to -15℃ temperature.
  • Easy to use with RF remote controller and 15ft cable, the controller allows you to control color, working mode, speed and sleep time setting.
  • Over 1000 star lights cover 600sq ft 25ft away, Perfect for walls, ceilings, lawns, etc.
  • 2 days free shipping by FBA + 12 months warranty

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
One thing I was curious about is if these things have real lasers in them, or are they "laser-like"?
Even a flash of laser light in your eye can be damaging to your eyes. I would think that using them indoors, as the TV ads show, wouldn't be advisable. Shining a laser on your house's windows probably isn't a good idea since I usually use windows to look outside.

I remember back in college, I went to a Blue Oyster Cult concert. They used a laser shining on a mirror ball. Great effect, but it was banned shortly afterward.

Pauldow said:   One thing I was curious about is if these things have real lasers in them, or are they "laser-like"?
Even a flash of laser light in your eye can be damaging to your eyes. I would think that using them indoors, as the TV ads show, wouldn't be advisable. Shining a laser on your house's windows probably isn't a good idea since I usually use windows to look outside.

I remember back in college, I went to a Blue Oyster Cult concert. They used a laser shining on a mirror ball. Great effect, but it was banned shortly afterward.

It is FDA approved, so I think that laser will not harm to human body, and I will prefer to use it outdoor. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017