posted 47 years ago by
mdelmic
Happy Member

FEDERAL AUTOMATCH 22 LONG RIFLE AMMO 40 GRAIN LEAD ROUND NOSE 325 ROUNDS - AM22 

NO LIMIT 

BUY NOW 

22 Long Rifle ammo made by Federal for sale online at cheap discount prices only at TargetSportsUSA.com. Federal AutoMatch 22 Long Rifle ammo was designed for semi-automatic AR-15 style weapons to ensure smooth feeding and eliminate jamming and misfires. Federal 22 Long Rifle ammo provides reliable feeding without excessive powder residue and lead residue. 

Federal 22 Long Rifle ammo under the Federal AM22 features a 40 grain lead round nose bullet with the muzzle velocity of 100 feet per second and 128 energy in foot pounds. This solid bullet is perfect for all your training and hunting needs. It is brand new ammo and manufactured recently. When you buy 22 Long Rifle ammo from TargetSportsUSA.com =14px, you will not receive 22 LR ammunition that has been sitting in a warehouse for year, but fresh 22 LR ammo that just came of the production line. With our fast processing and shipping times, you will have your Federal AutoMatch 22 Long Rifle ammo within days. Most 22 LR ammo ship the same or the very next next business day. 

Federal AutoMatch 22 LR ammo is new production ammo and it is non-corrosive. Packaged in bulk 22 LR packs that hold 325 rounds per box and 3250 round of 22 LR ammo per case. 

=14pxWith the high volume shooter in mind, Federal manufacturers with 22 Long Rifle ammunition relatively inexpensive, therefore making it a "good value" 22 LR ammunition round over all. Furthermore, the AutoMatch has been tested and performs exceptionally well with the Ruger 10/22 rifles. AutoMatch 22 LR ammo offers match grade accuracy, while feeding without any issues in your .22 loaders. 

The Lead Round Nose solid bullet is perfect for all your training and hunting needs

This Federal AutoMatch performs exceptionally well with the Ruger 10/22 rifles

Federal 22 LR provides reliable feeding and function without excessive powder and lead residue

MPN AM22
UPC 029465057350
Manufacturer FEDERAL AMMO 
Caliber 22 LONG RIFLE AMMO 
Bullet Type Lead Round Nose
Muzzle Velocity 1200 fps
Muzzle Energy 128 ft. lbs
Primer Boxer
Casing Brass
Ammo Rating Target Shooting, Training, & Practice 22LR Ammo

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Almost .08 a round? How is that a deal?

juddev said:   Almost .08 a round? How is that a deal?
  Can you please point me to where I can get this for less the 7.4 cents a round shipped?

it was on sale at dick's for 1400 rounds for $79

info411man said:   
  Can you please point me to where I can get this for less the 7.4 cents a round shipped?

lol, please

Who are they?

With some luck, Wa1mart is the cheapest place to buy ammos. Remington 22LR in 225-round box can be had for  less than 5.5 cents each.

I'll do you one better 5.7 cents per round.
Sorry on cell phone copy paste the link

http://www.ammomenllc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&produ...

icewinsagain said:   I'll do you one better 5.7 cents per round.
Sorry on cell phone copy paste the link

http://www.ammomenllc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&produ...

Try again...after the $20 shipping on a 10 box limit you're at 9.7 cents/rd

It's not but it's the cheapest around today. Patience weedhoppers.

Good deal given current availability. In for a case. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017