Posted with ToGo

Husqvarna 7021P 21" Honda GCV160 Gas 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower Mulch - 961330019
$224.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Husqvarna-7021P-21-Honda-GCV160-Gas-3-N-1-Push-Lawn-Mower-Mulch-961330019-/311034136238

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
FWIW: I was very interested in this UNTIL I read the Amazon reviews about the warranty/guarantee issues so many buyers had with this. Seems that it  includes both Honda and Husqvarna elements and it's hard to get either mfr to admit that problems are their specific responsibility. A lot of horror stories about this warranty issue, as well as lots of complaints about shoddy tires, deck etc.....and Husqvarna used to have such a great reputation!

MasterRebater said:   FWIW: I was very interested in this UNTIL I read the Amazon reviews  about the warranty/guarantee issues so many buyers had with this. Seems that it  includes both Honda and Husqvarna elements and it's hard to get either mfr to admit that problems are their specific responsibility. A lot of horror stories about this warranty issue, as well as lots of complaints about shoddy tires, deck etc.....and Husqvarna used to have such a great reputation!
  Read the comments on the review about the warranty. It was apparently fake. ie the person left the same bad review, word for word, about a bunch of different mowers.
That part, at least, does not seem to be a real issue.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017