• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Jive (39.22kB)
Disclaimer
Join their rewards program **FREE** , and get a $15 reward code by email 
http://www.zappos.com/rewards?pf_rd_r=C153366489CA4BA48256&pf_rd... 
I logged into my Zappos account, signed up for rewards program and got email in a couple of minutes with the $15 code.

Select a Dakine crossbody bag for $15, in any of 5 designs. (127 5-Star reviews) 
http://www.zappos.com/dakine-jive 
You don't even have to put in a credit card.

shout out to ctgolfer, for posting the code 11-days ago, https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1529870 

Member Summary

bag (193.52kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Everything worked awesomely! Purse was shipped next business day and took only 2 days to get to me. Free item and fast... (more)

hillsaphant (Oct. 18, 2016 @ 1:08p) |

Got a pair of running shorts. Good deal!

jolapo (Oct. 18, 2016 @ 2:06p) |

If i sign up now,did it work?

brownnicolerama (Oct. 21, 2016 @ 3:21a) |

OP does not disclose this offer is for CURRENT members not new members.
-Post updated to reflect, robby69
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Got the welcome email, but no $15 code in there.

rated:
contestjunkie77 said:   Got the welcome email, but no $15 code in there.
  neither did i...

rated:
Are they tried to trick people?

rated:
No, I talked to the live chat and they stated you had to be a current customer for the promotion. They did issue me a $15 good will coupon, but I can't promise the agent you talk to will. YMMV. Good luck.

rated:
Got the code with my welcome email just now. Only took a couple of minutes after submitting.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
manci said:   Got the code with my welcome email just now. Only took a couple of minutes after submitting.
  did you join them as new customer or were you an already existing customer, now joining this FREE program?

rated:
dontcare4myname said:   
manci said:   Got the code with my welcome email just now. Only took a couple of minutes after submitting.
  did you join them as new customer or were you an already existing customer, now joining this FREE program?

From CSR: I apologize for any confusion regarding the rewards program. The promo to sign up and receive a $15 rewards code is for existing customers. If you had an account set up before this launched, you're eligible to get that code after joining.  

rated:
do they have any mens poices ? i really must say.

rated:
Amazing! Thank you so much for the heads-up. Now the only question is how long before the Fatwallet effects shuts this down.

rated:
Grrr... Zappos no longer FW merchant, so no BF T-Shirt for me...

rated:
Thanks OP.

Worked as smooth as glass.

rated:
Thanks OP!

Worked great. Got one for the wifey.

rated:
Got one.  Great deal.  Thanks.

rated:
Thanks OP, worked for me!

rated:
Thanks robby69, I saw 7 styles to choose from (title says 5).

I like that they didn't force you to enter credit card info on a purchase of a totally free item like most sites.

Getting 1 (business) day free shipping on a free item is not a good financial move... even for VIP members.

rated:
Sales tax is charged depending on your state. $1.20 for me in CA.

Whoops!  I take it back.  It all goes away once you put in the REWARDS code.

Thanks OP.  I selected 4-5 business day shipping.  No need for me to cost them more money.

rated:
+1 for free stuff.

rated:
Glad to see my email offer working out for so many 

rated:
So what design does everyone think looks best if getting purse. Was going to surprise my wife.

rated:

It (3.41kB)
Disclaimer
indigloindiglo said:   So what design does everyone think looks best if getting purse. Was going to surprise my wife.
I think that the Pixels is the most neutral and versatile. If she prefers less conservative styles, she can always accessorize it with colorful scarves, broaches, pins, key fobs, etc.

rated:
Thanks OP! I literally did not own a purse, but how could a dedicated cheapskate pass up free?

rated:
indigloindiglo said:   So what design does everyone think looks best if getting purse. Was going to surprise my wife.

I surprised my wife by telling her I could get one of these for free for her.  I showed her each style and asked her which one she wanted.  She picked the 1st one.

rated:
Shipping notification and tracking this morning.

rated:
Thanks, OP - Worked for me!

rated:
Took about 3 mins start to finish - nice!

rated:
nice OP, signed up and got the DaKine Jive purse (Nevada) on its way to the wife for free!!

rated:
I didn't need another purse laying around. I got socks! Thanks OP

rated:
Thanks! Worked for me!

rated:
thanks!  got one!

rated:
FYI: The code is only valid for 30 days

rated:
thanks OP, got one.

rated:
Thanks OP. Got the email with the code in a few minutes. Implies I can use the reward bucks for anything, will see if it works with shoes or something .

rated:
Everything worked awesomely! Purse was shipped next business day and took only 2 days to get to me. Free item and fast service... Thank you OP!

rated:
Got a pair of running shorts. Good deal!

rated:
If i sign up now,did it work?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016