posted 47 years ago by
ScrawneyWallet
Senior Member - 2K

http://www.ctshirts.com/meaar

Normally $100 or $110 each.

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
These are great shirts, hardly ever on sale. Thanks!

Thanks OP !

Thanks OP! Bought two of these earlier this year. They're very nice shirts. Seem to be holding up well and fit great.

Made in China. Paying for the name. Average cost of these shirts FOB (Freight on Board) is approx. 9.00. Costco sells these for 17.99. Different design/style, same material.

limocad said:   Made in China. Paying for the name. Average cost of these shirts FOB (Freight on Board) is approx. 9.00. Costco sells these for 17.99. Different design/style, same material.
  And Brooks Brothers is also made in China..... Different design/style matters to some of us.

limocad said:   Made in China. Paying for the name. Average cost of these shirts FOB (Freight on Board) is approx. 9.00. Costco sells these for 17.99. Different design/style, same material.

What isn't made in China?

Even if its made there, depending on brand, the quality will be different.  A shirt from Wal-Mart and a shirt from Brooks Brothers are apples and oranges, even if both are made in China.

How "non-iron" are these shirts, really? I bought some Brooks Brothers (not their outlet 346 budget-line, but their real, high quality stuff) and it blows my mind how crisp they are straight out of the dryer. So far they are the ONLY brand of shirt I've seen do that. Are these shirts equally non-iron? I know they're frequently compared to Brooks Brothers in terms of quality, but I'm most interested in how crisp they are straight out of the dryer.

I have purchased more than 10 of these shirts made of various types of materials. Pretty sure the material is different than what you'd find at Costco, or any big box store for that matter.
On the other hand, I've seen better deals out there for CT. There were coupons that take $10 or $20 off their $39.99 clearance items. One time there was a LivingSocial deal for 50% off. That being said, if you don't want to wait a coupon months, I'd say their shirts are definitely well worth the $33.

Any comments on which materials are best? I bought a shirt from them a while back and was underwhelmed..want to try another material. I want just a plain blue or white OCBD...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017