Jurassic World 3D - Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) - $31.49 (sold by Amazon, so taxable in some states, and those without Prime need to meet the minimum for Free Shipping)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZJ2GL6G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

The statues alone are probably worth the price, IMO!

Special Features:

Disc 1 - Jurassic World:

• Digital Copy of Jurassic World (Digital Copy redemption code subject to expiration.  See product insert for details.)
  • Includes UltraViolet (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.)
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Chris & Colin Take on the World

Disc 2 - Jurassic World:
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Welcome to Jurassic World
  • Dinosaurs Roam Once Again
  • Jurassic World: All-Access Pass
  • Innovation Center Tour with Chris Pratt
  • Jurassic’s Closest Shaves – Presented by Barbasol®

Disc 3 - Jurassic World:
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Dinosaurs Roam Once Again

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
I'm tempted because I really want that statue, and $33 isn't that bad for the set.

Virgil27 said:   I'm tempted because I really want that statue, and $33 isn't that bad for the set.
  I already bought the 3D when it came out, but bought this anyway just for the statue.  Figured I can sell the one I bought to recoup some of the cost...

Was waiting for one of these. In just because of the statues. Thanks op.

This is $31.49 now. Amazing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017