Is this for men who are twice as insecure as the rest?

Too bad Groupon made them post their ingredient list. They gave away their secret ingredient: Horny goat weed. Yes, it's a real thing. WebMD says:

"How does it work? Horny goat weed contains chemicals which might help increase blood flow and improve sexual function. It also contains phytoestrogens, chemicals that act somewhat like the female hormone estrogen, that might reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women." So maybe this is meant for women? I wondered, so I looked at a webpage that shows the side of the label that Groupon does not. It says:

"Warnings: Do recommended for female consumption." Yes, I typed that in right. That's the funny thing about supplements that people make themselves, rather than drugs that the FDA monitors. You can write odd things like that.

Years ago, andro pruducts were a booming market until elected leaders came to blame them for ruining major league baseball.

Thus, good times of wives of middle aged men all across the USA were... deflated.

Only way your going to increase testosterone is through illegal injectable liquids made in a guys bathtub

This is a ***SCAM***.

I have confirmed with a company that tests supplements that they have NOT certified this Monster Test product, despite what the company claims.

If a company lies and says that they are "are Certified Drug Free by the Banned Substance Control Group," but are not, logic dictates that they are more likely to contain banned substances and that their other claims are also lies.

Consumer Reports just did a report on supplements, and how bad many are. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER TAKING A SUPPLEMENT FROM A COMPANY WITHOUT FULLY UNDERSTANDING THE COMPANY THAT MAKES IT, WHAT THE PRODUCT CONTAINS, AND WHAT IT REALLY DOES.

Best booster i ever try love it

I have the supplemetn with me im in the second bottle love the results are amazing . But i hate when people try to trash something just because here i gonna write what the label says hope thats help.

Direction:For maximum effect this dietary supplement is to be taken: one serving (four tablets) in the morning with breakfast. For best results use for eight weeks. Do not exceed 4 tablets a day.
Important: store tightly closed in a dry place at controlled room temperature of 59 degrees to 86 degrees Fahrenheit (15-30 C). Tamper resistant. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
Warnings: Not recommended for female consumtion. Women who are pregnant or are nursing should NOT take this product. Adult males 18 years and older should take this product as recommended. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult a physician before using this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intenden to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017