posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

​T-Mobile Prepaid 3-in-1 SIM Starter Kit $0.99 AC w/ FS @ T-Mobile

Promo Code: SIM99

• Buying an unlocked, compatible phone or tablet? This Complete SIM Kit allows you to choose a plan and connet to T-Mobile's Nationwide 4G LTE network.
  • Punch out the ready-to-use Nano SIM (and if needed, the Standard or Micro SIM adapter), slip it into your phone or tablet, and you're ready to go.
  • Use any T-Mobile or comptible GSM unlocked phone or tablet
  • With T-Mobile: No annual contracts, overages or credit checks
  • Complete SIM Kit allows you to choose a plan and connect to T-Mobile's Nationwide 4G LTE network
  • Punch out the ready-to-use Nano SIM and the kit includes a Nano SIM card with Micro and Standard SIM adapters

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks, OP. Been waiting for this deal.

Reminder, these now come with an expiry date and pre-activated. So don't stock up unless you plan to activate in couple of months.

If you want the $30 5GB plan, better read this first before ordering
http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2016/01/t-mobile-now-shipping-sims-pre.html?m=1

These can be used to swap into an existing prepaid account, right? Or if they are activated already they can't be used on existing accounts?

And these SIMs can't be used to swap into postpaid accounts?

Can these be used to activate a new T-Mobile post-paid account?  Don't want to pay $20 for account activation.

Just call 611 and ask for some I've had 5 mailed to my house in the last 2 months for free

pitflyer said:   These can be used to swap into an existing prepaid account, right? Or if they are activated already they can't be used on existing accounts?

And these SIMs can't be used to swap into postpaid accounts?

They are for prepaid only. Phone # has been assigned to the SIM card before shipment with expiration date. However, you can call T-Mobile Prepaid Service to have your phone # transferred to the new SIM. That's what I did a few months ago.

Thanks. On the other forum people report mixed results about getting TMobile to 'throw' away the pre-activated number and move a number to the SIM.
I guess its either a 99 cent gamble, or pay a few bucks more to get an unactivated one off eBay (For prepaid). On postpaid, yes, you just have to ask.

In for 3..

Expired. Now charges 3.99 with code SIMDEAL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017