https://www.amazon.com/Goliath-Industry-Wireless-OBD2-Reader/dp/B01C3HAHCS 

Use Coupon Code: 5WIFOBD2

• Goliath Industry Wireless OBD2 Car Code Reader Scan Tool 
  • Connects Via WiFi With Any IOS, Android & Windows Device 
  • Features A 3000 Code Database 
  • Suitable For Most Cars & Trucks In The USA

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Lots of bugs reported on these. I would do some resesrch before installing a $20 gadget in to your cars computer.

rated:
Reports of trojans being detected on the CD-ROM; if you're thinking of buying this, use real software, not what they include.

rated:
I have one of these. I ignored the CD and just downloaded a free app from the app store. It worked fine.

rated:
I bought this one- bluetooth obd2 scanner, which works great but only compatible with Android device. www.amazon.com/Kitbest-Bluetooth-Scanner-Automotive-Diagnostic/d... 

rated:
hannabannana said:   Lots of bugs reported on these. I would do some resesrch before installing a $20 gadget in to your cars computer.

No. If you are trying to "install this into your car's computer," do not buy this. This is a reader, if you never clear any codes, this will never be anything other than a reader. 
spamfree5 said:   Reports of trojans being detected on the CD-ROM; if you're thinking of buying this, use real software, not what they include.

Ayrk said:   I have one of these. I ignored the CD and just downloaded a free app from the app store. It worked fine.

Yes to both. Other legitimate software is free and probably better anyway, so it's an easy choice.

rated:
Does it work with Torque?

rated:
fattywallace said:   Does it work with Torque?

Yes. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016