Poppin' the corn, boss?  If you're wary of microwave popcorn or want big and fluffy kernels, Amazon Prime offers Pop Secret Jumbo Popping Corn, 30-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6) for $20.64 delivered HERE.  My fingers and toes tell me that's $3.44 per jar or a little over $ .11 per ounce with The Camels saying it's the lowest price ever, but . . . it's a Prime Member Exclusive. 

Not a Prime Member or don't think you can handle 6 jars at a time?  Jet has a single jar delivered for $3.68 HERE,  with their usual discounts for new customers.

Yes, my fellow FatWalleteers, it's yellow popcorn, holds hot melted butter quite well (Yum! = ), and yields most excellent results with an air popper.

Description:  Planted in the finest fields, our all-natural premium popcorn kernels grow into stalks up to 8 feet tall, yielding ears of corn full of jumbo kernels. Only available from Pop-Secret, our jumbo size popcorn gives you bigger and fluffier kernels, ready to customize and capture all of your favorite toppings.

• Popcorn is meant to be shared. So gather some friends, pop up just the right amount of big 'ole Jumbo Kernels the old fashioned way, and add your favorite seasonings and toppings.
  • Non-GMO
  • A Pop-Secret exclusive!
  • In a bowl or on the go, Pop-Secret is your perfect side-kick snack to all kinds of shenanigans.
  • Made in the U.S.A. and Kosher certified

Add Comment
  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016