posted 48 years ago by
powercc

Fitbit Charge 2 any color or size at TW Store for $129, free shipping and no tax.
I just purchased two, they arrived Boxed separately with Macy's packaging and receipt of $149 billed to Robert, he must buy in bulks or perhaps even works there.

https://twstore-usa.com/collections/electrionics/products/fitbit...

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
there are plenty on eBay for $120, free shipping, no tax.

Is this a reputable seller? And what about returns? Has anyone had experience buying from this site?

Got all the way to checkout and just couldn't pull the trigger. My spidey sense is tingling with this site. Only takes paypal?

Now down to $110....if it's Paypal only should be ok correct with PayPal's coverage.

Might sound weird but I prefer MI over this as the former is light and comfortable.

TRex23 said:   Is this a reputable seller? And what about returns? Has anyone had experience buying from this site?
I tried to vet this online store.  I was able to only find 1 review/comment and it was a dire warning to avoid buying from them.

Aside from that, the relevant services declare it to be safe from Malware and Phishing - with the following cautions:
Registered contact email address is a free one
Administrative contact email address is a free one
This website is 1 Years old

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017