Code: SDOCEAN3295
Expires: 10/12 at 11:59 pm

Member Summary

Breitling TransOcean 38 Automatic Chronograph Watch $3295
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a joke, right? Who pays that much for a Watch?

jcrystal said:   This is a joke, right? Who pays that much for a Watch?

Most all FW members have this watch. After all, we saved a ton of money with the deals posted here.

At this price, have to jump.  Great for Christmas gifts and for myself!  In for 3.

EDIT:

FYI, these watches are not $32.95 each, they are over $3000.00 each.  Must pass.

its not a watch. its a tardis!

Nice deal!
These watches are great. But those of you who have to wear suits have to be careful of the bezels. They are sharp and tend to tear up the cuffs.

The savings on this watch, if you happen to be in the market, is worth those from scores of other deals combined. It was controversial from another deal site as well, but now it's a norm.

Good move Fatwallet.com!

It's a decent deal, I just hate the band. Only breitling I have is the emergency

It's okay, but I'll stick to my Rolexes.

This watch is 38mm wide.........for girlie men.  Real men wear 44mm watches like the larger Breitlings, or Panerais, or even larger watches.

I must be a girley man.  I have a few 38mm and 40mm vintage watches that I wear.  

momoman said:   This watch is 38mm wide.........for girlie men.  Real men wear 44mm watches like the larger Breitlings, or Panerais, or even larger watches.

I must be a girley man.  I have a few 38mm and 40mm vintage watches that I wear.  

I don't care for the clown watches either. 40 is about it for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017