• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
I was looking for Men's boxer briefs and there's a combination buy 1, get 50% off at Kmart. Sale prices I've seen on Hanes briefs are good until 10/11/16. There is a special bonus of $4 on each Hanes packaged (X-temps don't qualify) underwear purchase from Kmart, good for 14 days. I did of bit of research and it seems any 5-7 count package will get you the $4 bonus and the bonus applies EVEN when you pay almost entirely (minus .05 for me) with SYW points. 

I looked at Hanes boxer briefs (other types will work too) and can give you my purchase, I got the two 6 packs @ $15.49 and $7.74 (50% off). for a total of $23.23. I paid  $23.18 in SYW point and .05 in cash. I got back $8.01 (8006) in points. If you pay with cash, you will get $10.23 back in points. 

Here's the price per pkg cost after buying 2 and getting points back - $7.60. 

You could lower your price by applying any surprise points you have.

I will provide a couple of links, but please search on Hanes and look for underwear that has 5-7 in the package to get the best deal.

Hanes 5 pack  

Hanes 6 pack 

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

Hanes underwear (6.39kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please correct title to reflect actual cash price buyers will pay. SYW points earned for future purchases are a nice bonus and worth mentioning in the post but do not reduce the price paid on this deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016