posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 5K

Posted with ToGo

Chipotle | BOGO Free Burrito, Burrito Bowl, Salad or Tacos (Requires Text Signup)

Play the Match Game and after winning, enter your Cell information to receive a BOGO Coupon

https://www.alovestorygame.com/# 

56 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
awesome... i have 3 numbers (1 work, 2 personal) so i got 3 BOGO's

thanks

rated:
Thanks. Awesome deal

rated:
got the pass, we'll see if it works at the store (have had these things be declined before)

rated:
Thank you for a free dinner. My coupon expires 11/30

rated:
4 for 4 with family

rated:
I still didn't get the text. Can it be because I didn't provide the number with seperators?

I just did 2125557777. Should I have done 1-212-555-7777 ?

rated:
Newyorker1905 said:   I still didn't get the text. Can it be because I didn't provide the number with seperators?

I just did 2125557777. Should I have done 1-212-555-7777 ?

Nope.  Numbers alone worked fine.

rated:
only work on actual cell numbers, does not work on forward numbers like google voice and sideline. So don't attempt to send it to your GV numbers or you will waste the coupon for everyone as it may reach the maximum offers allow.

rated:
I didnt receive mine either but the one i sent to my gf showed up

Bleh

rated:
I WON!

rated:
Extra E.coli, yummy. (yes, I did get food poisoning at Chipotle)

rated:
3 'free' ring plus #s = 4 free burritos!

rated:
I just got mine!

rated:
Anyone know if this can be stacked with the Halloween "Boorito" $3 offer?

rated:
Ive also gotten food poisoning a few times at chipotle but i still eat there often....

rated:
nice, got it immediately after finishing the game.

rated:
i double cook my chipotles

rated:
Free is always good, Yo da man, thanks

rated:
thanks ring+ for my desk full of telephone numbers!

rated:
brusbrother said:   thanks ring+ for my desk full of telephone numbers!
  LOL yes i agree
and if i need more go to my dashboard and change it up for $1.99 

rated:
Found this out by accident but remember when you use a BOGO, the most *expensive* item is the one they give you free (strange concept IKR).  So, on one of your bowls or burritos get extra meat + guac and on the other one just order it normal.  You only have to pay for the normal one.

rated:
Good deal..will use this weekend

rated:
Don't know if anyone knows, or if it's possible, but I had one sent to my mother and she deleted the text before I told her. Is there anyway to just have them resend the link?

rated:
brusbrother said:   thanks ring+ for my desk full of telephone numbers!
  Curious about this. I understand the free numbers, but are you able to get free phones somehow as well? Or do you switch out the SIM or something?

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Had a bunch of old phones lying around activated on ring plus.
As far as resending I didn't have luck trying to resend where text never arrived. Said I already participated.

rated:
brusbrother said:   Had a bunch of old phones lying around activated on ring plus.
As far as resending I didn't have luck trying to resend where text never arrived. Said I already participated.

Did you try with a new phone number?  Will it works with Google number?

rated:
Hmm, I played the game and provided a real cell phone number (not a Google number) and it never came to me. It's been a few hours already.

rated:
kenwallet said:   
brusbrother said:   Had a bunch of old phones lying around activated on ring plus.

Did you try with a new phone number?  Will it works with Google number?

Won't work with google voice.

rated:
Azurik said:   Hmm, I played the game and provided a real cell phone number (not a Google number) and it never came to me. It's been a few hours already.
  Code came to my wife in an hour and came to me in 20 hours. I guess it changes. 

rated:
Thanks! Had a burrito for lunch, got a bowl to-go to have for lunch tomorrow.

rated:
keith said:   Extra E.coli, yummy. (yes, I did get food poisoning at Chipotle)

Perhaps next time you'll wash your hands.

rated:
I have ringplus but still not getting text

rated:
T-Mobile; text with BOGO arrived in less than 30 seconds.

rated:
BarginAngel said:   
keith said:   Extra E.coli, yummy. (yes, I did get food poisoning at Chipotle)

Perhaps next time you'll wash your hands.

Come on. People come into Chipotle threads all the time and mention e coli or getting poisoned. I know it gets old, but so do half the other posts in all of these threads. At least this guy specified he actually got sick and it's just here for the quick joke.

rated:
Lycamobile (TMo MVNO) 15 hours and nothing 5 phones on Ring plus arrived instantly. Funny but I have sent other texts to Lycamobile phone since and they went through.
I tried to resend thinking I got the number wrong and was told I had already used.

rated:
nanga said:   I have ringplus but still not getting text
It came to my R+ phone(s) within seconds and I already used one coupon today.
Funny thing is that two people in front of me had their cellphones with coupon ready to be redeemed.

rated:
DelCheapo said:   Found this out by accident but remember when you use a BOGO, the most *expensive* item is the one they give you free (strange concept IKR).  So, on one of your bowls or burritos get extra meat + guac and on the other one just order it normal.  You only have to pay for the normal one.

Can anyone confirm this before I send $4 extra on a bowl?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016