• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Norwegian Sail Away Rates 

These are the lowest cruise fares available for select inside, oceanview, balcony, and mini-suite staterooms.

Price per day, per person, limited inventory available

$29 - 10-Day South America from Buenos Aires - from Buenos Aires

$39 - 11-Day Mediterranean from Venice to Barcelona 

$49 - 12-Day Canary Islands, Spain & Morocco from Barcelona 

$49 - 3-Day Bahamas from Miami - FREE OPEN BAR

$59 - 3-Day Bahamas from Miami - FREE OPEN BAR

$59 - 7-Day Eastern Caribbean from Miami 

$59 - 7-Day Western Caribbean from Miami 

$69 - 7-Day Bermuda, Round-trip From Boston 

$79 - 10-Day Eastern Caribbean, Round-trip New York HOLIDAY SAILING

$89 - 8-Day Western Caribbean from Miami HOLIDAY SAILING  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Lately, lots of reasons not to go to Caribbean.

rated:
Taxes for Buenos Aires cruise came to 130%

rated:
Were on one now... thier beverage package sucks...they redid it from last year. You cant get the goid liquor anymore, they priced all the goid stuff at 18 bucks, you only get a drink up to 15 so you have to oay the difference.

They are pinching pennies and staying to cut a lot of corners. Their quality it going down because of it. More restaurants now have a la cart items, instead of being included. Really a bummer because you now have to watch what you order from the complimentary dining so you don't get charged.

rated:
sausuma said:   Taxes for Buenos Aires cruise came to 130%

$650 in taxes for the BA cruise for 2 people, PLUS as US citizens you need a Argentine Visa which is $160 per person. You will also need a visa to enter Brazil, which is also $160pp. PLUS you have to pay "CHOICE PROMO SRVC CHRG" of $315 for the privilege of of getting the free options. This adds up to about Double the cost of a balcony stateroom. 

rated:
As of Aug. of this year a tourist no longer needs a visa if visiting Argentina for 90 days or less. Unfortunately for me, I was there in March  

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country/argentina.html 

rated:
Can anyone help me understand the "Free at Sea" and "Holiday Cruise Onboard Credit" promotions? I tried to make a reservation but never saw anywhere to select the offers, even though they showed valid for my sailing dates. Maybe because I was booking a cabin for three people.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016