Posted with ToGo

New 13-Gallon Touch-Free Sensor Automatic Stainless-Steel Trash Can Kitchen 50R

Add Comment
Hate to get it dirty.  

In one thanks

Got this on the last deal, so far so good. I like the lid design better than ninestars , and it seals in odors which is great.. until the lid opens :p

We had one. I personally didn't like the touchless, more of a gimmick than anything. Stepping on a footpiece is much more practical and responsive

Note: uses "D" batteries, which are kind of pricey.

ArmchairArchitect said:   Note: uses "D" batteries, which are kind of pricey.

Here is an adapter for it...

the only thing I didn't like was that I used to plastic grocery bags for my liners as I don't have that much trash on a weekly basis and they were perfect.  Those bags didn't work inside these trash cans...on the plus side, I just bought some a 1000 count of ten gallon bags which fit perfectly at sams for $14 which should last awhile...

WBS said:   any diff than this $25 one?

Looks the same to me.   

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016