• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I went to buy a paint brush at Home Depot and saw some bench top tools on clearance on the end cap.  The Ridgid Oscillating Edge/Belt sander was marked down 75% to $50.03.  It comes with a lifetime service agreement.  There were Ryobi 9" band saws and bench grinders and some other bench top tools marked down 25-30% but the Ridgid sander was marked down 75% and its a tool I've been wanting.

Link 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
sorry, I didn't see the b&m...shows $199 on site.

rated:
What state and town are you in?

rated:
vermonster1976 said:   What state and town are you in?
  This was found in Alhmabra, CA.  (Socal SGV area)

rated:
fud2 said:   sorry, I didn't see the b&m...shows $199 on site.

Most will not find this at this price, as most stores are supposed to carry this. You found one at a store that doesn't typically stock it, and it went to the clearance in that store only.

It was either an internet return or a return from another store, and OP ended up finding the golden needle. Congrats, but I wouldn't waste anytime looking for it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016