Android 4.4, Amlogic S805 Quad core, Quad-Core Mali-450 GPU.
- 1G DDR3, 8GB Nand flash, support H.265 video decoding and output.
- Support XBMC, Miracast, AirPlay and DLNA.
- Built-in wifi with standard RJ45 port, support Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, you can enjoy watching videos, playing games, surfing the internet, etc.
- Support massive application/game installation, install APK files from SD/MMC or USB Flash.
- Support mouse and keyboard via USB & 2.4G wireless mouse and keyboard.
- Built-in SD/MMC card slot, support SD/MMC card up to 32GB.(Card not included)
- Equipped with HDMI cable and remote control.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/302058536913

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
s805 is a bit dated, and does not play 4k like more recent chips.

Is this the thing that lets you stream nearly any movie or show? Even the ones that are in theaters sometimes? What is the legality of all that? Of course I'd be interested in having that option, but only if it is clearly legal.

This works the same way for streaming that any computer or smart phone does. Streaming movies is not legal unless they are through places like HBO or other legal movie streaming sites. If you have a smart phone download the Kodi app and play with it to see if it fits your needs at all. Its the same thing.

I have regular (antenna) TV, a Netflix subscription, and nothing stored (music or movies) on my computer. So I'm guessing this thing would not be very beneficial to me...

Clocks said:   s805 is a bit dated, and does not play 4k like more recent chips.
  What should one be looking for in chip/CPU configuration?  Thx

So do you have to load 3rd party software to get all of the "legal (ahem)" movies to play?  If so, you may as well just use the KODI app from the Google play store if you have an android phone.

miqie said:    If so, you may as well just use the KODI app from the Google play store if you have an android phone.
   WHY do you say that? I want to watch on my TV not the little phone screen. 

Not bad for $24 if it comes with a remote. IMO

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017