• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
another 25% off deal. looks like they are doing this about once a month.

promo code HANDOFF
valid through 10/12 11:59 central time

Member Summary

zoro (4.66kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The Generac IQ2000 has a best price of $799 - with the coupon it goes down to $645.  That's a Fatwallet deal any day - if it's a Generac you want.  I'd probably buy a Costco 3K for the money, and get to return it when it breaks.

Read the crappy reviews of the IQ2000 on HomeDepot and anywhere else ... why Costco is the better option ...

I stopped at Zoro.com today after using some tools I bought at the last sale, wondering if they might have another one. One can never have enough tools you don't need. And sure enough, got lucky.

I'll have to set an alert, as it seems there are a few others that visit them regularly. Thanks OP

These are some great drill bits if you have an impact driver, one the few things I'll be getting more of.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016