posted 47 years ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

www.americanexpress.com

Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your cell phone bill online @ these accepting major US carriers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon) by 1/31/17. Limit $30 in total credits.

Terms
Enrollment limited. Valid for cell phone bill payments made directly with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T Wireless, US Cellular and Verizon online and via mobile app. Other services, if bundled with wireless bill payment, may be eligible. Payments for prepaid cell phone purchases, plans or services do not qualify. Payments made via phone, mail, or at retail locations do not qualify. Payments for brands other than those listed do not qualify. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only US-issued American Express® Cards are
eligible for this offer. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of $30 in total statement credits per American Express online account.

Views
20 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks, this showed up for me!

Didn't have this, but had 10% back on cable bill.

did not see this on my card?

0/3 as usual

jesternl said:   0/3 as usual
  Yep, same here. Neither of my 2 AMEX cards have this offer   

0/5

Got it, Remember you can pay the full $300 in advance to get the full $30

Neocryo said:   Got it, Remember you can pay the full $300 in advance to get the full $30
That is 30 years of service for me!  $10 per year TMO PAYGO Legacy.

Too bad the offer is not valid on prepaid.  

Thanks! I've had the cell phone offer previously but got the cable bill offer this time.

Is this new?
Checked last week, no love for me☹️️

DId not get this offer. I had the AT&T 50 off 150 offer already and used that.

0 for 2

0 for me as well

I received this earlier this year.

eh, my two cash back cards do not have this (but I took advantage of it earlier in the year).
My MR card did get this offer instead, spend $100+ on cell phone bills with the above carriers and get 1,000 membership points, valid 3 times, 3,000 points max.  

nope.

none 0/2

had this maybe several months ago

Thank you .. just made the payment and received email 10 minutes later from AE "Great news! You just used your Amex Offer"

this worked with cable previously. has anyone tried it with verizon cable this time?

I a scoring good here with AMEX. First I received the 20% back on Sam's Club purchase on my Business card. And, now received this 10% back offer on my platinum select card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017