• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sherwin Williams is having a national sale. 40 % off paints and stains and 30% off supplies - October 14 thru 17, 2016

kink

Member Summary

sherwin williams
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any professional painter will tell you Sherwin Williams is the best paint out there.

Thanks OP- always like taking advantage of their 40% off sales.

Dammit, jut got a gallon of Sherwin Williams at Lowes and all I got was $10 rebate. The pain t is high quality.

Thanks OP; we've been putting off staining our fence for way too long, and this might be the discount to get us to do it.

ArmchairArchitect said:   Any professional painter will tell you Sherwin Williams is the best paint out there.

Thanks OP- always like taking advantage of their 40% off sales.

Interesting I always thought builders used Sherwin WIlliams because it was basically the cheapest paint they could get.  Just had a deck stained with one of their products, but way to early to know how well it will last.

We've found that Sherwin Williams paint don't last. We' bought our Pulte built house 10 years ago and I've had to twice repaint the side garage door. And the paint is peeling again. Time to switch to another brand.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017