• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Save $20.00 when you spend $100.00 or more on Kidde Fire Safety Promotion offered by Amazon.com.  Add $100 or more worth of Kidde Fire Safety products to your cart and the total price will reflect a $20 credit.

The Kidde Battery-Operated Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning KN-COSM-BA is currently $25.57 when bought individually.  (This matches Home Depot's price.) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PC5S0PA/ 

Member Summary

kidde (6.59kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am in need for 7 alarms.  I am trying to add kidde top rated products including the one you provided, but I do not see $20 off at the end of placing an order.  Not sure which ones are qualified!

Thanks for posting.

Hi rajesh01.  I added 4 of the Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarms and when I went to checkout, $20 was deducted for "Kidde Promotion."  I just tried it again and it was still available. 

I put 4 of another type of Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm and I got the discount again.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00002N86A/

I tried again with Kidde Fire Extinguishers and did NOT get the discount.  So, I guess YMMV.  Sorry.

I did try again and it worked. Thanks so much.

Thanks, OP!

I finally found the actual link with all (18) of the Kidde products that are eligible for this promotion. This is a promotion since October is Fire Safety Month, so presumably it will end on 10/31.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016