posted 47 years ago by
ccengineer

Most B&M WalMart stores have Roku 4 for $65, Roku 3 for $50'and Roku 2 for $35 of course plus tax and like most clearance items at B&M ymmv. I just got 2 Roku 4

for reference only: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Roku-4-Streaming-Player/47090529

Views
21 Comments
Add Comment
Can we at least get the right picture in the quick summary? This deal is for Rokus. The pic in the quick summary is a Sony box.

I didn't add any pictures. 

If you want a Roku 3, you can potentially get one with a three-month Sling TV trial prepaid for $60. Net result is only $10 more than getting just the Roku at Wallmart (or Kohlz also had it for the same price).

See here for reference:: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1532183

I uploaded a picture but I tried to remove the wrong picture and it didn't remove it. The wrong image was added automatically by system, maybe that's why I couldn't remove it.

Nice. Been looking for a Roku 2. Found one in the area for $35.

yoregano said:   If you want a Roku 3, you can potentially get one with a three-month Sling TV trial prepaid for $60. Net result is only $10 more than getting just the Roku at Wallmart (or Kohlz also had it for the same price).

I dont think it is a confirmed deal, Roku2 is what is promised, if you get Roku 3 you are lucky. Unless I hear from lot of others that they are sending out Roku3 these days, I wouldn't pin my hopes. 

I got a Roku2 from sling just in Sept. I wish I got the same deal as that person, but not!   At the end of the day, there will be too many set top boxes lying around (I have one roku2 from Dish when they offered it free, one from sling, couple of chromecasts, one apple tv; pretty much all do similar things, but some of them do some tasks better than others). All said and done roku2 is better in terms of quality than chromecast, but chromecast is more convenient. I have pretty much stopped using AppleTV as it's content is(was) limited.

Roku 4 SKU for Wallmart is 47090529 if you're going to use Brickseek. Availability estimated to be at about 42% of stores.

anyone getting roku 4 at this price, should also look at  Mi Box Android TV as alternative.
You get a better and open box with potential do more.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mi-Box-Android-TV/54827138

itsme13 said:   anyone getting roku 4 at this price, should also look at  Mi Box Android TV as alternative.
You get a better and open box with potential do more.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mi-Box-Android-TV/54827138

Not when I picked up my Roku4's for $32.25 ea. Otherwise I would agree. Even had the yellow shelf tag showing my purchase price. I love Brickseek

misch said:   Roku 4 SKU for Wallmart is 47090529 if you're going to use Brickseek. Availability estimated to be at about 42% of stores.
  Thanks for the sku misch, It helped me locate my bargain. Their store system showed to be non existent even though they had 4.

sanjath said:   
yoregano said:   If you want a Roku 3, you can potentially get one with a three-month Sling TV trial prepaid for $60. Net result is only $10 more than getting just the Roku at Wallmart (or Kohlz also had it for the same price).

I dont think it is a confirmed deal, Roku2 is what is promised, if you get Roku 3 you are lucky. Unless I hear from lot of others that they are sending out Roku3 these days, I wouldn't pin my hopes. 

I got a Roku2 from sling just in Sept. I wish I got the same deal as that person, but not! (snip)

I will find out in a couple of days. I did the Slingtv 3 month deal yesterday and will update when received.

What are the SKU and model #'s of the Roku 2 and 3?  There are so many model #'s, it's confusing.

Anyone?

Try 44487595 for Roku 3.

sanjath said:   

I got a Roku2 from sling just in Sept. I wish I got the same deal as that person, but not! (snip)

I received Roku Premier to replace the Roku 2 instead of the Roku 3. It is 4K Ultra HD but lacks some of the qualities of the Roku 3.

What's the SKU on the Roku 2?

Found 3 Roku 4's at a local WM last night for $30 each, bought all 3.
Note they had been removed from the shelves and were in the back, I had to ask for them.
Thanks OP!

The price of Roku 3 is closed to Roku 2.

gelatinouscube said:   Found 3 Roku 4's at a local WM last night for $30 each, bought all 3.
Note they had been removed from the shelves and were in the back, I had to ask for them.
Thanks OP!

You also need to play the lottery tonight LOL. I purchased several a month ago and the only reason is I convinced the tech guy to ck in the back and sure enough there was an unopened box of 4 there. The regular associate told me people were coming in to purchase because it was showing they had several in stock but they couldn't find them. Just dumb luck I got 'em.

retrac said:   
gelatinouscube said:   Found 3 Roku 4's at a local WM last night for $30 each, bought all 3.
Thanks OP!

You also need to play the lottery tonight LOL. I purchased several a month ago and the only reason is I convinced the tech guy to ck in the back and sure enough there was an unopened box of 4 there. The regular associate told me people were coming in to purchase because it was showing they had several in stock but they couldn't find them. Just dumb luck I got 'em.

Almost the same situation for me. The associate that helped me remembered taking them off the shelf and putting them in the back. He told me if I had asked someone else they wouldn't have known where to find them.

Another store in my area also shows 3 in stock, but the clerk flat out lied to me saying "I sold the last one yesterday but there will be more in on Tuesday."

Saw this thread yesterday... walked into my local WalMart today and they had one on the shelf... rang up as $30. Mine, now. lol.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017