Posted with ToGo

Philips Hue Color Changing Wireless Lighting Light Strip Starter Pack 260000 For
$69.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philips-Hue-Color-Changing-Wireless-Lighting-Light-Strip-Starter-Pack-260000-/112073433735 

Philips Hue Light Strip 2 Pack Starter Kit with Bridge 

For sale are two light strips along with the required bridge so you can be up and running with your Philips Hue Lighting in no time. Brand new starter kits sell for roughly $159.99. Buy certified refurbished and save close to 50% off of retail. These lights have the same lifespan as new, and function exactly the same.

All other Philips Hue bulbs are compatible with the bridge that is included in this starter kit bundle 

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
I don't get why anyone would spend money on a completely useless piece of hardware and invest themselves into a specific brand. All the other manufacturers don't need a hub.

Great deal, thanks OP!

mistadeal said:   I don't get why anyone would spend money on a completely useless piece of hardware and invest themselves into a specific brand. All the other manufacturers don't need a hub.

Great deal, thanks OP!

This deal is more about the two gen 1 light strips. The hub is the last gen one which had problems. Get these if you are looking for accent lighting. Ive got one behind a TV on the wall and another on top of kitchen cabinets and it works well. The gen 2 strips are much brighter but more expensive. I have those in areas I want to actually light up. The strips can be used without a hub but its clunky. I agree that it stinks to have to have a separate hub but thats how all the SmartHome stuff is right now. Everyone wants to chisel out their own ecosystem. If you use the generic ones youre essentially offloading the functions of a hub to another device or having to deal with a bunch of stand alone devices that dont want to talk to each other.

Is this a good price for just the 2 light strips? (i already own the new hub).

jeeptanksmister said:   Is this a good price for just the 2 light strips? (i already own the new hub).
  Yes it is. They run about $50 a piece typically

fyi - clearanced to $45 at the home depots around here.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017