posted 8 days ago by
Happy Member

I ordered the Topo mat on the Ergodriven website recently and they emailed me the following link to get $10 off the mat from their website.  Email says link should work for 60 days.  The mat is advertised for users of standing desks. 

Link: http://ergodriven.com/topo/?share=innercircle  
I cannot vouch for whether the mat is good or not as I have not tried other mats so I cannot compare.  I am no health expert either.  Though I can say that using the Topo mat makes standing at my desk more comfortable and involves less fatigue than before, when I did not use any kind of mat.  

Add Comment
Damn $109 after discount? No thanks.

I see a lot of the reviewers got it for free/after discount.  Where can we get one of those discounts?

I paid that amount plus CA sales tax totaling: $130.36. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016