posted 47 years ago by
fref
Happy Member

I was just in my local Costco (Phoenix, AZ - Paradise Valley Mall) and saw the Insteon Home Control Starter Kit for $29.97. Includes the following:

• 1 Insteon Hub
  • 2 Insteon Dimmer Modules
  • Works with AmazonEcho, LogitechHarmony Remotes, Apple Watch, among others

Costco item # 148522

Here is a linkto the product page from SmartHome.com, provided for reference and information purposes.

Edit to add picture of price sign

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
Found this deal at my Danville, CA Costco and am collecting a list of other confirmed locations, including: Castleton, IN Colorado Springs, CO Inglewood, CA Naperville, IL Neptune, NJ Park Meadows, CO Phoenix, AZ Seattle, WA Sheridan, CO Sunnyvale, CA Tustin, CA Winter Park, FL. It can also be found on Google Express if you're lucky enough to be in a delivery area.

costco97 said:   Found this deal at my Danville, CA Costco and am collecting a list of other confirmed locations, including: Castleton, IN Colorado Springs, CO Inglewood, CA Naperville, IL Neptune, NJ Park Meadows, CO Phoenix, AZ Seattle, WA Sheridan, CO Sunnyvale, CA Tustin, CA Winter Park, FL. It can also be found on Google Express if you're lucky enough to be in a delivery area.

I think you have collected enough. It obviously is nationwide

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017