posted 48 years ago by
nicokulot4

Saw this tonight while at the Walgreens in Allen, Texas. YMMV. They had 4 in stock. Original price was $39.99. 75% off.

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
What are the chances that they have it here in California?

ElGuache said:   What are the chances that they have it here in California?
  Maybe. I just checked online for stores near me in SoCal and IF I wanted to drive a bit I can find them in-stock at a store or two.

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Coolpad-Rogue_id9784

Check WalMart too - they have the WalMart Family Mobile versions for $9.99 (or at least they did last week)

This is a very low-end phone and not easy to get an unlock code. I got it for free for buying a $30 T-Mobile refill card but still can't find much use of it. The screen is ugly and the camera quality is very poor. I probably would not buy it even for $5. Let alone $10...

View said:   This is a very low-end phone and not easy to get an unlock code. I got it for free for buying a $30 T-Mobile refill card but still can't find much use of it. The screen is ugly and the camera quality is very poor. I probably would not buy it even for $5. Let alone $10...
  I don't own one, but have handled one, and these are my thoughts exactly. The only reason to buy one that I can think of is if one of the carriers is offering a big trade in on any working phone.

I wouldn't take it for free unless it ran iOS

Perfectly fine low-end phone with MicroSD compatibility and Lollipop.

Too bad it's vaporware. I actually found a Walgreens that had them in stock, they said they were "in company-ordered quarantine" and even if they could sell them, they were $59.99.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017