posted 1 month ago by
yuenity

Ok...let me try this again. Last time, I posted a picture of a large poster hanging at my local Costco, offering $25 off $250 online purchases. There was a code on the poster, so I thought that it was for everyone to use. I got red for posting it because it didn't work for anyone else...now i know why...A fellow FW member mentioned that the code might be for one-time-use only. It turns out that he was correct!  I was the one who used it! I returned to the costco to check things out, and it turns out that they have a table there with flyers with different codes, all one time use only. This was at the South San Francisco location, but I noticed the big poster at the Reno location also, so I think that it might be nationwide. ..YMMV...might have to ask the workers there?  So, good luck in locating the flyers. Hope this helps someone.

21 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
What part of the store were they in? Where they in the same location in both of the stores you looked in?

rated:
which south sf location..airport?

rated:
It's nationwide. The coupons are good until the end of the year and can be found near the membership desk. It's a great deal!

rated:
Yeah, I tried to give these codes out, but my post was moved to the coupon section earlier.

rated:
std2u said:   What part of the store were they in? Where they in the same location in both of the stores you looked in?
  They were between the household appliances like vacuums, etc and the office supplies.

rated:
Luniz97 said:   which south sf location..airport?
  The El Camino location. 

rated:
Anybody know if this deal is still active ( or have an extra unused code to spare?) TIA

rated:
There were stacks upon stacks of paper coupons at the entrance of the Pittsfield, MI, location. I just pm'ed you a code.

rated:
Thanks, I really appreciate it

rated:
Was able to get one at the customer service desk of a local Costco, where upon asking, a customer service rep found an unopened box full of them. According to the rep, the flyers were originally placed in one of the slots along the "wall of flyers" (located by the Costco exit).  Whatever they previously had placed there were all gone  The wall of flyers has offers for things like Costco's car buying service, Costco vacations, etc.

rated:
Anyone else picked up extra flyers? Will appreciate a code. 
I will look for these in GA store the next time I go.

rated:
Mine was behind the membership desk, and would only give me one.

rated:
Was able to grab a thick stack of these. Am putting 20 up for donation via PM (priority goes to those who've been registered on here for at least 6+ months).

*EDIT* ALL GONE

rated:
Would it be possible to post what the flyer or coupon look like.. so I know what to look for?

rated:
Sample Costco Flyer (cpn code removed)

*EDIT* Hopefully image appears this time

rated:
Still have quite a few of the donations left (am trying to keep my earlier post updated w/ the remaining count as donation requests are filled).

*EDIT* ALL GONE

rated:
TheDiggler said:   Was able to get one at the customer service desk of a local Costco, where upon asking, a customer service rep found an unopened box full of them. According to the rep, the flyers were originally placed in one of the slots along the "wall of flyers" (located by the Costco exit).  Whatever they previously had placed there were all gone  The wall of flyers has offers for things like Costco's car buying service, Costco vacations, etc.
  Found tons of these in the store - same as previous year. See above description to identify where these are stored.

rated:
Discovered the hard way that you can only use this CPN offer once per account (even if you have multiple CPN codes).

rated:
Please send me one on pg060310@gmail.com

rated:
If anybody wants one I'll trade it for $1 Amazon GC

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016