posted 3 months ago by
marcopolomle
Senior Member - 3K

This popular deal is back w/ an extra 1GB bonus data add-on (for 2GB total w/ trial)

FreedomPop offers their Global GSM 3-in-1 SIM Kit + Global Unlimited Talk & Text w/ 1GB Data Trial + Bonus 1GB Data + Premier Service Trial for $0.99. Shipping is free. Thanks Naoautorizada

Note, you will be charged $27.98 at the beginning of your next subscription period if you decide not to cancel or downgrade the service. You can opt to downgrade to the 100% Free Basic Plan at any time which offers 200 Minutes Talk + 500 SMS Texts + 200MB LTE data/month.

Includes:
Global GSM 3-in-1 SIM Kit (Pre-Activated)
Unlimited Talk & Text w/ 1GB data plan trial
Free for the first month then $19.99/month
Bonus 1GB Data add-on (for a total of 2GB for first month w/ trial)
FreedomPop Premium Plus service trial
Free for the first month then $7.99/month

14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Do they really mean global data is included or is that just lame marketing talk?

rated:
TravelerMSY said:   Do they really mean global data is included or is that just lame marketing talk?
Yes, they really mean global data is included.  Worked for me in Ireland last month.  YMMV on coverage and network speed.  

P.S.  Has anyone used global data in the Caribbean?

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
TravelerMSY said:   Do they really mean global data is included or is that just lame marketing talk?
Yes, they really mean global data is included.  Worked for me in Ireland last month.  YMMV on coverage and network speed.  

P.S.  Has anyone used global data in the Caribbean?

Used in Puerto Rico flawlessly last month (September).

rated:
How about a link/instructions for this deal?
I don't see it on their main page and I don't see any sim kits on their products page.

rated:
dpacman said:   How about a link/instructions for this deal?
I don't see it on their main page and I don't see any sim kits on their products page.

Did you click on the FreedomPop in the OP?
The offer is right there on their homepage--just click the banner on top.
Anyway, here is the link https://www.freedompop.com/offer/voice2gbbonuspromo?utm_pid=7779409a925011e6b99cce32f54590740INT&sdtid=9102875

rated:
Used in Amsterdam and Norway 2 1/2 months ago.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
dpacman said:   How about a link/instructions for this deal?

Did you click on the FreedomPop in the OP?
The offer is right there on their homepage--just click the banner on top.
Anyway, here is the link https://www.freedompop.com/offer/voice2gbbonuspromo?utm_pid=7779409a925011e6b99cce32f54590740INT&sdtid=9102875

Thanks. I clicked on the second freedom pop link in the OP - didn't know they were different links.

rated:
$30 for 1 gig/month of world data is a pretty good deal. Is the $29.95 the normal pricing? It would be worth signing up for a month's worth in months that I will be traveling. Although TMO's slow global offering is usually sufficient.

rated:
So, what's a good deal on a phone to go with it?

rated:
downgraded and they charged me twice?!

rated:
anyone using the data in Asia? like Hong Kong or Singapore?

rated:
I cannot figure how to downgrade the plan I see the description but no button to select

rated:
anh2002 said:   I cannot figure how to downgrade the plan I see the description but no button to select
  Open a support ticket and ask to be downgraded.  

rated:
anh2002 said:   I cannot figure how to downgrade the plan I see the description but no button to select
  Here you go.    Link:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017