• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Sears and Kmart are having a race to bankruptcy....

This deal is Kmart... Brick and Mortar AND YMMV

The local KMarts have been clearing our summer clothes for 3 or 4 weeks.  They started with Buy $15 in clearance clothes, get $15 in SYW points.  As of October 1st, that went to Buy $10 in clearance clothes, get $10 in SYW points.

And the clearance pricing has been dropping....

Today I walk in, and the store signs say ALL CLEARANCE SUMMER APPAREL  $1.00!!!

And the Buy $10 in clearance clothes, get $10 in SYW points is still working.

So I am buying a boatload of t shirts and the like, which I wear all the time... Plus little kids clothes to use to make a donation (tax write-off)...

And then taking all the points back and buying some tools from Sears that I was gonna buy anyways!  Oh, and the shopping trips at Kmart keep generating $x off $x in tools, making the deal even better for me in the end!

Again, YMMV, and I'll see you at Kmart tomorrow!

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

Kmart.com (3.02kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My local store had their clearance for $1.99.  I also earned $10 in SYW points for spending over $10.  Hot enough for me

Buy enough tools to open a Sears 2.0 ? LOL

are the points rolling

At my local K-Mart (in Orange County, CA) there were two prices for clearance clothes (the ones for adults were $3.99 each and the ones for the younger folks were $2.99 each) with $10 back in points wyb $10 worth. Interestingly my wife picked up one piece of child clothing that was on the clearance racks but it didn't have the green clearance sticker on the price tag and it rang up at $5.99 but it did count for the buy $10 get $10 back promo, but I had to pay $3 plus tax more than I thought I was going to have to pay, so instead of each piece of clothing being 73 cents after tax and points, each piece was 97 cents after tax and points.

Went in again tonight, and probably half of the inventory for men's stuff was gone from 2.5 days ago.  The Rustler, Wrangler, and Levi Signature jeans were wiped out, even the Basic Editions ones were darn near gone too.  Still I managed to find 6 items I could use and I also picked up a pair of the BE jeans for work (They were on a bottom shelf with some t-shirts and not on a rack).  $14.70 with $10 in SYW points earned.  I think if the bonus points offer was advertised there would have been even less stuff.

I ordered these from the points earned from the purchase I made the other day.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016