posted 1 month ago by
FmrLCpl

Craftsman bolt-on attachment is interchangeable with black & decker Matrix series
I've observered if you buy a tool cost $30, you'll get $40 back in point.
list of attachments (some are sold-out), click on individual tool to see point earn (to use later)
Link to bolt-on attachment (add on) 

8 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
No rolling.

rated:
Trim saw + reciprocating saw + oscillating attachment = $99.60 cost for $118.60 points.

I don't see any specifics on the deal other than members get 100% back. I can't say for sure but it appears they don't have a short expiration.

I applied $14 in points (including free surprise points) to pay and it reduced both the cost and the points payout by $14 giving me $85 cost and $104 points back. So using some points may be worth it as in this case I'm still getting $19 extra points on a lower out of pocket and using up some points especially if you've got surprise points.

rated:
No offense but good luck getting anything from Sears lately. Stock seems dangerously low.

rated:
jerosen great deal but where are the links ? thanks

rated:
I put 2 of the very first item listed (Craftsman Bolt-On 3-3/8" Trim Saw Attachment) when I clicked on the OP's link in my cart and it says it will be a $26.84 MM ($20.76 MM after taking into account the 8% sales tax in my area)::

You could redeem $75.98 (75,980 ) in points to use on this order

includes $12.00 in surprise points for qualifying items

see available surprise points offers
You could earn 102,818 points to use later

includes a $102.06 bonus points offer for qualifying offers

Now just wondering if I should take the bait. I already have $189 in points this would give me $291. I wonder if I could spend all those before they close their doors?

rated:
The Hometown Appliance stores have the base unit "on sale" for $40, and the attachments might have all been $20 or $25. Less OOP, but not free (in theory if you believe Sears monopoly money is has a 1-1 exchange ratio).

If they sell the Craftsman brand, they say they will live to die in 1-2 years. I figure that will happen

rated:
Note that the 100% back points that you get expire in 14 days.

rated:
you can get the black and decker matrix corded driver for $35 on Amazon.com, the battery powered driver for $50-ish.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016