posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 5K

Posted with ToGo

2-Pack Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Generation
$79.95 w/VISA Checkout
http://www.hsn.com/products/2pk-amazon-echo-dot-2nd-gen-smart-assistants/8251952

Save $20 When Using VISA Checkout and Apply Promo Code: 163633

2-pack Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Generation Smart Assistants with 2-User Voucher for Pandora One and Audible 
Your voice is all you need to do just about anything with this pair of Echo Dots. Turn on your lights or thermostat, stream your country playlist or order pizza for the family by calling on Alexa, your personal smart assistant within the Echo Dot. She's always learning your preferences and updates automatically. Place your Dots in multiple rooms and the nearest one responds to your request. Or make it the best gift of the season for a loved one!
What You Get
2 Echo Dot devices
2 AC adapters
2 USB-to-micro-USB charging cables
2 Quick-start guides
Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Bundled Goodies
1-month Pandora One/2-month Audible trial download voucher for 2 users
Good to Know
Wi-Fi connectivity requires access to a wireless router. Wi-Fi speeds depend on various factors including the device's distance from the router as well as their compatible wireless protocols (e.g. "Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac").
For warranty information, please call HSN.com Customer Service at 800.933.2887 (8 am-1 am ET).
Shop all Amazon
User Guide

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks OP, in for a two-pack!
It's weird, I got an e-mail saying the full amount was charged to my CC even though the online invoice shows the correct amount at HSN. I'll keep an eye on my bill to make sure the amount was just a hold and they actually charge the correct amount.

rated:
How do you get $79.95 Im getting 89.95 plus shipping

rated:
Seeing $89.95 as well, still a deal [green]

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016