More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
anyone else having trouble with the rebate site? get an internal error message on the screen after entering in an easy rebate ID number? been that way all afternoon.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   anyone else having trouble with the rebate site? get an internal error message on the screen after entering in an easy rebate ID number? been that way all afternoon.
  I've been getting errors since last week trying to track my rebate for antivirus

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   anyone else having trouble with the rebate site? get an internal error message on the screen after entering in an easy rebate ID number? been that way all afternoon.
  Clear cookies or use a different browser per a post on SD for someone reporting a similar problem.

rated:
I submitted on the site this morning (7 am PT) and it worked fine for me.

rated:
Got an email this afternoon that eBates is paying 8% at Staples. In addition, it appears the only exclusion is gift cards, and I think they usually have other technology exceptions?

Cash Back Terms

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on gift cards.

Special Terms: Cash Back not available on items that are placed in the Staples shopping cart prior to clicking through from Ebates.

=aw

rated:
Staples sent me a $25/$75 coupon expiring Sat Oct 22/16. Regular priced merchandise only, online or phone orders only.

I assume it isn't tied to my account. If you can use it, please let me know. Please don't ask for it if you can't use it. Here's the terms but note that the coupon itself says "online or phone order", not in-store as the footnote says.

†Valid in StaplesĀ® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to regular-priced items only. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $10 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, AppleĀ® products, BoseĀ® products, Amazon KindleĀ®, NOOKĀ®, EpsonĀ® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, StaplesĀ® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with StaplesĀ® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Expires 10/22/16.

Thanks!
=aw

rated:
ottawa said:   Staples sent me a $25/$75 coupon ..... Minimum purchase requirement of $10 must be met ...

Huh?

rated:
ottawa said:   Staples sent me a $25/$75 coupon expiring Sat Oct 22/16. Regular priced merchandise only, online or phone orders only.

I assume it isn't tied to my account. If you can use it, please let me know. Please don't ask for it if you can't use it. Here's the terms but note that the coupon itself says "online or phone order", not in-store as the footnote says.

†Valid in Staples U.S. stores only. Discount applies to regular-priced items only. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $10 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, AppleĀ® products, Bose Ā® products, Amazon KindleĀ®, NOOK Ā®, EpsonĀ® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, Staples Ā® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Ā® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Expires 10/22/16.

Thanks!
=aw

huh x 2

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016