• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is the best leaf blower I have ever owned.... highly recommend. Easy to start every time and never stalls. Lots of blow power. The only thing I dont like is the design. The air intake sucks in any lose clothing like my shorts legs when you get it too close to your body.

I've had this for over 3 years and still going strong, like the poster above it does suck any loose clothing into it..

Have one of these from a previous sale. It does work great. Mine is starting to foul. Not sure how old it is. Might pick up another one at this price.

I bought one of these several years ago through a FW deal. It started to fail a few years in. I checked the Hitachi website to find a local repair shop. I took it in, dropped it off, showed them my receipt (bought from Amazon). They "sold" me a replacement for 1 in order to renew my five year warranty on the new unit.

I also bought a Tanaka string trimmer (also owned by Hitachi), and there was a similar service moment where they took good care of me years after I owned the product. Very happy with the purchase and product.

Never really thought Hitachi made these. Good deal just because of Hitachis reputation of being durable. Thanks op.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016