• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo has the Lenovo ThinkPad 13 Ultrabook w/ 1080p screen, i5 6200U, 8GB RAM (20GJCTO1WW)  on sale for $869.00 - 30% Off coupon code "SAV30THINKPAD" = $608.30 with free shipping

Deal Notes:

1. Press the View or Customize button
  2. Select the silver model as it is the only one that comes with the 1080p screen as a standard option. Press the Customize & Add button.
  3. Select the "Intel Core i5-6200U Processor (3MB Cache, up to 2.80GHz)" option 
  4. Got to Memory select the "8GB DDR4-2133 SODIMM" option
  5. Now you can click the "Skip and add to cart" link right underneath the Continue blue button on right side fo the screen
  6. Apple coupon "SAV30THINKPAD"

Specs: 

• 13.3" 1920x1080 IPS Display
  • Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3GHz Processor
  • 256GB SSD
  • 8GB DDR4
  • Intel HD Graphics 520
  • MIL-SPEC 810G - Passed military level durability tests
  • Windows 10 Home
  • 12.68" x 8.78" x 0.78"

ReviewLaptop Mag 

Rated 4.2/5 stars with 21 customer reviews.

More deals in the official Lenovo coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 6, 2016 @ 11:53am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Seems like a nice deal. I love the T series, but they're so expensive to get with a decent screen. Anyone have this? First hand reviews?

rated:
glenatuf said:   Seems like a nice deal. I love the T series, but they're so expensive to get with a decent screen. Anyone have this? First hand reviews?
  Don't pick the black version as it is way more for just 1080p, but with the silver one it is standard and the 4K upgrade is only $60. It's actually cheaper than a RAM upgrade which is slightly confusing.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016