• 8 hours run-time at 1/2 load
  • 2-AC 120V outlets, 1-12V DC outlet, 1-5V USB outlet

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Sold and Shipped by Nutrend.com 

rated:
thanks for posting op. 

can't find a chunk of reviews or even youtube video of someone running it...i know...buy it and give us all reviews.    but, anyone with usage history, please?  

i really don't want to drop $800 to $900 on a revered Honda eu2000i or even $700 for a used one via craigslist.

Google search update:

I did some quick research and it appears to be the same engine as in the Yamaha similar wattage inverter generators, DJ148F:  

"Sometimes crankcase will be stamped with DJ148F  or Yamaha MZ80"...also used in Powerhorse 2000w inverter, same 80cc engine, almost same electrical panel sans the 30A plug.  Powerhorse gets good reviews. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016