posted 5 days ago by

Overage costs $.015/MIN $.015/SMS, $.015/MB
presumably on Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile Networks

To view plans click on "I'm a new customer" and enter zip code

Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 22, 2016 @ 8:25pm
A confusing mix-match of options there. Looks like a reseller of all of the big 4, similar to other companies that didn't last.

Here's the basics:

Low end $5/mo plans available on Sprint /Tmob network. 100/100/100. Same 100/100/100 plan on Vzw is $8/mo.
Lowest AT&T Plan is $25/mo for Unltd/unltd/100Mb. - Cricket is a much better option

Totally unlimited plans (mins/text/Data)
Unlimited Sprint Plan: $50/mo
Unlimited Tmobile plan: $50/mo
Unlimited Verizon plan: $55/mo (says 4g as well)
Unlimited AT&T Plan: $65/mo

All of their unlimited plans have the cute "Unlimited does not mean unreasonable and users must adhere to fair use policy." wording in their description.

OT, but could you direct me to where Verizon is $8/mo?  The lowest plan I can find is $35/mo.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016