posted 6 days ago by
Enthusiastic Member

Lowes has this 24" LED Under cabinet light bar. Regular price $59.98 currently 75% off till Nov 30th

They had the 12" for $9.99 and the 18" for $12.49 but it looks like those went back up to regular price shortly after I bought a few of them.

My local store in Hillsboro, Oregon shows out of stock but I bought one and left 4 more on the shelf.

Add Comment
Most of the utilitech under counter lights seem to have clearance prices  (fluorescent and led).  Tip if you check a store and its not a clearance price check another store.  What happens is that when they have no stock it always shows normal price  (next door it might be 75% off).  As we all know by now inventories are never accurate (especially with low stock items)   They could have more or less  I hate saying YMMV but that is a biggie with Lowes clearance items.  They have 2700 stores (plus or minus) in the US.  Another tip -  if you make a online order and they cancel  because of no stock.  This only means they can't find it.  If you go yourself many times its there - just not in right place.

12"     609 stores with limited stock at clearance price   (3 stores with normal price)
18"     240 stores have limited stock  at clearance price (1 store still shows at normal price)
24"    207 stores have limited stock              "                 ( 1 store shows normal price)

These are not even the lowest priced Utilitech led's.   I was heading down to my local Lowes this morning to look at these because  one of the reviews sounded interesting and I wanted to see for myself.
" It has an A/B switch on the side (manually set) that allows a "daisy chain" to run completely independent passing through power to EACH unit so each can be turned on/dimmed/off separately. The MASTER setting allows the first unit to control (exactly on/dim/off) the rest of the "daisy chain" which if your tricky, you could say control the first and second unit independently, then the third could be set to Master and control the rest of the daisy chain. LAST, as Mario stated, you can put the AC POWER to "output" and the unit will come on/off with power at full brightness, completely defeating the touch switch [inoperable]. HERE's THE RUB: the units in this fashion do NOT pass through anything and CAN NOT be "daisy chained" and each will have to be wired/plugged into the "Wall switch" power - that kinda sucks but at least I can make it work. Once you plug 'AC feed' into any unit on the "output" side, its "input" side will not pass into the chain AND should you plug in any unit within the chain to its "output," the light will come on as soon as AC feed is applied but NOT pass down the chain any further. In essence if you had the need, you could set the chain up for the LAST unit to be "output" side which would come on with a Wall Switch and the front of the chain would use the "touch button" in either Master or Independent configurations. I KNOW - CONFUSING ain't it?"  This was just a reviewer  -  how accurate it is I have no idea and why I am going to the store

Maybe the OP can fill us in on how they work

There is already another current post with utilitech fluorescents  (there are clearance prices on some others that are half the price of those listed in that post.  

Sorry for the long post just be thankful that I didn't list  all the  stores current inventory for all items  

Last tip  -  Remember that discount coupons and gift cards are still floating around  

Thanks op

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016