posted 7 days ago by

Portable Stanley 'FatMax' 700-Amp Peak Jump Starter with Tire Compressor #J7CSIs on sale again. 39.98 (reg 59.42)  
Just in time for winter.  Bought this at the same sale price earlier this year so I wouldn't have to continuously spend 1-2 bucks in the cold at the gas station tire pumps and it's been working like a champ.  Portable Jump starter is a great bonus and it has car charger/usb ports. I take it with me on roadtrips just in case.  

Add Comment
I own three of these (various size amperages) and I use them a lot.

HOWEVER - if you get one, test out the air compressor right away.

In my case, it was 6 months later with one unit and it was no test - I needed it badly. The compressor did not send any air through the tube, even though it sounded like it was pumping like hell.

So don't just turn it on and listen and think "Oh that works." It may be fooling you.

same price in @mazon, all time low according to 3X camel

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016