posted 1 month ago by
anticlawson
I gave the ladder back, finally.

Posted with ToGo

DiscountMags has The Economist 1-yr. Magazine Subscription on sale for $119.00 - $68.00 using the coupon code "FATWALLET" = $51.00 with free shipping

• Print Edition Only
  • Weekly Magazine
  • Focuses on Business and Politics

4.9/5 stars based on 34 customer reviews.

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
When ordering....was offered 38% off adding a second year.
2 years for $89.99.

Thanks OP

rated:
Wow, 89 for 2 years? That is sensational. I might re-subscribe for that price. Getting the digital version on my phone or tablet from the library for free is nice but for 45 a year....

At what point did you get that offer?  I tried a 2 year and it was 99 with the code.  I did not see any other offer or discount.  I did get an offer for 3 years for 135 when I selected a 2 year sub and clicked proceed to checkout.

UPDATE:  I used a new browser and started a new order, and when I selected 1 year and hit proceed to checkout, it offered me the second year for 89 total. So it looks like you can do a 2 or 3 year for 45 a year.

rated:
Great price on the 2-year subscription.

rated:
Ha, ha. You people must have hammered the deal - it's now $119 plus $71 for the 2nd year. Oh Well...

rated:
You need to enter the coupon code. 2 year sub jumped to 99 USD.

At any rate, not so great of deal, it's print only and no digital access.

rated:
I wish it was still $89 for 2yrs. Any shopping portals or CCs offering cash back deals for DiscountMags?

rated:
Antonius66 said:   Wow, 89 for 2 years? That is sensational. I might re-subscribe for that price. Getting the digital version on my phone or tablet from the library for free is nice but for 45 a year....

Hey Antonius,

How do you get the digital version from a library? I prefer having a digital version over paper.

Thanks,
Neil

rated:
neilk said:   
Antonius66 said:   Wow, 89 for 2 years? That is sensational. I might re-subscribe for that price. Getting the digital version on my phone or tablet from the library for free is nice but for 45 a year....

Hey Antonius,

How do you get the digital version from a library? I prefer having a digital version over paper.

Thanks,
Neil

Many libraries allow check-out of digital versions of magazines. Check at your local library or login to their web site to see if yours does. Many use the Zinio for Libraries app to manage the downloads/checkouts.

You may also be eligible for a card (eCard) at a major library in your state. In Massachusetts, all residents can get a card online for the Boston Public Library which has this service. YMMV.

rated:
One of my favorite magazines. Has been since the 1980's. Not that I necessarily agree with it across the board, but then I suspect I'd worry for myself were there a weekly news magazine with which I agreed 100% of the time, over a period of 30+ years.

In addition to getting The Economist (print or digital) from your local public library, I'd mention that The Economist Podcast is also available, for free. I sometimes listen to it in the car, via TuneIn Radio, I'll take the print magazine over the podcast, but the podcast's not worthless.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016