• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dynex™ - Lithium Ion Portable Battery Charger - SapphireThis Dynex™ DX-1022 portable battery recharges most devices with a micro USB charge port, so you can talk, text and surf longer. The aluminum housing provides protection against bumps, scratches and other accidental damage.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dynex-lithium-ion-portable-battery-c... FeaturesCompatible with most devices with a micro USB charging portFor wide-ranging use.2200 mAh capacityLets you recharge your device, so you can talk, text and surf longer when you're out and about.Aluminum housingProvides durable protection.Dual-LED indicatorKeeps you apprised of the battery's status.19.7" micro USB cableProvides flexible placement options.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Get one, thanks.

rated:
2200mAh does not even fully recharge once any modern smartphone.

rated:
3 decent reviews from ama zon but we know they can be suspect. Would someone please post the link to the azon review checker again?

I bought 3 of the Freedumb pop batteries yesterday and would jump on this (kids lose them) but no shipping or pickup for me.

rated:
UKtour said:   3 decent reviews from ama zon but we know they can be suspect. Would someone please post the link to the azon review checker again?

I bought 3 of the Freedumb pop batteries yesterday and would jump on this (kids lose them) but no shipping or pickup for me.

fakespot.com

rated:
Don't waste your money, your kids will not like it.

rated:
zklopman said:   2200mAh does not even fully recharge once any modern smartphone.Not as fast?

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   
zklopman said:   2200mAh does not even fully recharge once any modern smartphone.
Not as fast?

Probably that too, but he was talking about the size (total charge).  2200mah @ 5v is too small to fully charge larger phones.  Forget around a tablet.

If you just have to buy one right now, this Insignia charger is twice the cost at $3.99 with free pickup, but it also holds more that twice the charge at 5200mah.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-mobile-battery-pack-blue/85...
otherwise, wait for the next deal on a bigger and better battery pack.

rated:
2200mAH is by far too small to charge a modern phone, mine as well forget a tablet. The conversion between the power bank and the cable causes excessive heat to be lost so it's like you're actually getting less than a 2000mAH battery in reality.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016